Shipping & Returns
Kollab currently uses Australia Post to send our products within Australia.
- We have standard shipping fee of AUD $7.95 within Australia.
- Express shipping is also available for $14.95.
HOW DO I KNOW MY ORDER IS SHIPPED? HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Once your order is confirmed by email it is processed. It will be delivered in 3 to 7 business days depending on where you are. The items are personally folded and enclosed safely in a satchel/box with your personal invoice. Your address is printed onto the packaging.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes we do! We currently offer international shipping to the following locations. US, Japan, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore & New Zealand. Please shop and rates are calculated according to total order weight. Please contact us directly in regards to international shipping rates over 2kg. Email: email@example.com
DO YOU DELIVER TO PO BOX ADDRESSES?
We can deliver to any Po Box Address in Australia and Internationally.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY PURCHASE?
Yes you can. You will however need to cover the cost of the postage for the replacement item to be sent out once we receive your returned item.
CAN YOU DELIVER TO MY WORK ADDRESS?
Yes, we can deliver to your place of work. Please ensure to include the Business Name in the shipping of your order so the delivery driver can find you easily.
Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are at all unhappy with your purchase, we’re happy to assist!
CHANGED YOUR MIND?
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we can refund the purchase price or offer an item exchange, subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached.
- Gift cards, sale & clearance items are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes.
RECEIVED SOMETHING FAULTY?
If something is faulty, we will happily meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product.