Picnic Mat Moon Phases
Other Prints Available:
Kollab has teamed up with textile artist Sarah Rowe, or better known as Miss Moresby. The inspiration for her abstract art that plays on contrasting colours and intense tones is drawn from the natural surroundings and characteristics of her hometown, Melbourne.
The bestselling Kollab Picnic Mat to share with your family and friends, now made from recycled plastic bottles as part of our Holiday Collection.
Finally, a mat that really is big, water resistant and easy to fold! Having been frustrated with most large picnic mats out there that need to be folded up in the exact same way, we designed our picnic mats with an adjustable strap so that they don’t need to be folded in any specific way. Just fold or roll it up however you please and adjust the strap to suit. The water-resistant fabrication makes it the perfect partner for the beach or park and squishy foam lining makes it soft and comfortable to sit or lay on.
- Partly made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Water-resistant fabrication means it’s easy to keep clean & the underneath dry.
- Comfortable foam lining allows for long days lounging at the beach or park.
- Convenient adjustable straps make it easy to roll up and secure.
- Size open: 2m x W 2m
- Size folded: 37cm x 27 cm x 9cm
Moon Phases, a colourful symphony of overlapping, painterly crescent shapes reminiscent of phases of the moon.