Lunch Box Canteen Dreaming Track Nights
Kollab is honoured to partner with Canteen on this special limited-edition lunch box, with all profit from the sales to be donated to Canteen to support young people in Australia impacted by cancer.
Chill out and keep it fresh travelling to and from work or school with our Lunch Boxes. Don't need it for lunch? Easy, it's multifunctional. Use it as a stylish storage solution instead!
- Online exclusive, purchase via Kollab or Canteen.
- Limited edition print by Annie-renae Winters ‘Dreaming Track Nights’.
- All profits from the sales donated to Canteen.
- Fully insulated to keep contents chilled.
- Constructed in water-resistant material that is easy to wipe down and clean.
- Features reinforced, durable recycled cotton look handles.
- L 22cm x H 17.5cm x D14.5cm.
This beautiful artwork named ‘Dreaming Track Nights’ was created by Aboriginal artist Annie-renae Winters, who is a Kamilaroi woman who grew up on Wiradjuri/Gadigal land.
This new patterned design Lunch Box from Kollab in ‘Dreaming Track Nights’ is both fashionable and functional in equal parts, you can eat your lunch anywhere, anytime and in style.
The Canteen x Kollab lunchbox is insulated to keep your contents fresh and cool, it’s perfect to store your lunch for work or while you are on the go. The Canteen x Kollab patterned lunchbox is constructed in our signature water-resistant material making it easy to wipe down and keep clean.
It is finished with coordinated durable recycled cotton look handles so you can remain sustainable and stylish whilst supporting the wonderful work that Canteen does for young people impacted by cancer.